Sunday, 14 December 2008

slacker

Well, it's the next holidays, and I'm still terminally slack at updating this blog - I've had like 3 exhibitions since the last update.

I'm gonna do this all ass backwards for the next month or so - newest stuff first and the old stuff when I can be bothered - first up, I've worked out how to bugger up a cheap digital camera so it see's infrared - next is the permanent conversion - that will happen when i have some lighting gells to act as a filter.

This was my first outing with the digi IR camera - I just taped a bit of exposed and debeloped C41 film over the lens - that didn't seem to bother the camere so much, these are the results.


This is pitt St - just like the sign says.

















And then I crossed the road

















An another 50 yards on there's a bridge - Yay bridge!


















And then behind you was a bowling green - which is now defunct.


















And for some reason bowling people do this to lawns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home