Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Whiteboard.

wboard2.jpg


I have been using whiteboards (actually aluminium print plates) a great deal in my practice for the last year or so to work things out and to keep a tract of tasks, library books, notes, hand in dates, and suchlike - I haven't been making a point of photographing these notes unless there's something I wish to replicate, and thus I don't have much in the way of records of them - I need to make a point of photographing them before I blank them.


I find that having this scratch board makes it a great deal easier to keep a track of things and to work out complex issues - this is one part that I did photograph as it was the point where I managed to tie the parts of my practice together into a structure that makes sense to me.

I'm also noticing retrospectively that this is also the point where my basic question changed from "finding a place for myself in the world" to  "Placing myself in the world" I hadn't noticed that before right now, and it seems kinda important.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home